Saturday, September 20, 2008

Presenting: Miss Snotty-SmellyBottom

July was Snotty Smelly Bottom's birthday. Tak sempat jugak nak buat post. Here's a look at Snotty-Smelly Bottom's bottom (literally, hyuk!). Bottom's Up!





This is what I look like if I'm not upside down


Spot the real doll! (ark, apasal abang aku kena pegang teddy bear?)


I'm so snotty I must be chauffeured anywhere I go. "Home, James!"....



...but that was till I got my own driving license!Move over Rempits!


New Age Yoga - Ikealatis

Wahai Cok An, Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nape ada gambo aku yg mcm sotong!!!

ms ngantuk said...

perlukah kau dengki dia dgn gambar last tu?
btw kak, u really rupa european masa kecik. and juned looked like a female michael ballack!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahha... gambo tu sungguh kelakar!

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat system[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known methods to generate an income online.