Wednesday, December 31, 2008

But Don't Look Back in Anger

.. I heard you say. - Oasis-

So I don't want to recall benda-benda yang tak best. Let's take a look at yang best2 aje.

2008 has been eventful! Great holidays and loads of freebies.

- I saw We Will Rock You and Mamma Mia
- I went to Sunburst. Got free tix
- Saw loads of free movies
- Saw Australia already (OMG memang best gila!)
- Saw Heath Ledger as Joker. Wow.
- Went A1 and F1.
- I went to KLPac for the first time.
- Work wise, not much to complain
- Lose a few kgs.
- Got a new camera and laptop :)
- Saw Alleycats and Sheila Majid in konsert.
- Saw Georgie and Libby in Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. Lawak gila!

and yang penting

- saw Joe Cole on Malaysia soil when Chelsea came to KL!



What's my fav song this year?
So what - Pink
If I were a Boy - Beyonce
Bukan Rayuan Gombal - Judika

Fav movie?
Batman Dark Knight
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging
Australia

So peops, may 2009 brings us great adventure and things that we hope for. I know I'm looking forward for the release of Nokia N97! Hehehe

Happy New Year!

5 comments:

ms ngantuk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ms ngantuk said...

happy new yr!
i hate lagu beyonce

Anonymous said...

happy new year! jom pick up new language utk skill to learn in 2009.hehe. make up utk kegagalan dlm third language zaman sekolah dulu :-)

Anonymous said...

Partner in Crime,

Ja! Jom pick up Jerman? Tah bila zaman nak pakai. Tah. I still have to learn swimming though :P

Ms Ngantuk,
You hate the song? Or the video clip? Hehaw

ms ngantuk said...

i nvr bother with the clip pon!