Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mumsy


Mak was born on 11th Feb 1938. Today would be her 71st Birthday. I went back to Batu Pahat today to visit her grave. Bosan-bosan korek pulak her old photos.
The picture above was taken in 1960 - she's 22. So the muda belia. Tak jumpa pulak aku gambar-gambar pakai kebaya ketat ke. Heheh
It's been 5 years since she left all of us. Semoga rohnya sentiasa dicucuri rahmat.
Alfatihah

If I could choose someone to be my friend I’d choose you
And haven’t I been doubly blessed that you’re my mother too!
- taken from "To My Mum" by Joanne Traylor Green

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

junesy,
moga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnya.
she looked so much like an.

Anonymous said...

junesy,
moga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnya.
she looked so much like an.

Anonymous said...

juned,
al fatihah for your late mommy.. semoga rohnya bersama para syuhada..insyaAllah

rad

Anonymous said...

Al-Fatihah
Miss u mak...

Anonymous said...

ala sadnya tengok those ole pictures. Brings tears to my eyes. Anyway aku asyik mimpi rumah tok cik banun tu aka 20-A jalan Lama muar.