Friday, May 28, 2010

Lee Wins!

Yeay! My weapon of choice is numbero uno! To be fair it was a tough choice though. I like both Lee and Crystal. I read somewhere that Lee would win because people will vote him as he has the higher tendency to cry. They love when people cry on Idol. Hahaha.



Oh yes, farewell Simon. My favorite comment from him I think was "It's like on a racetrack, everyone is a racehorse...and you're a donkey". Hahahah

Looking back at season 9, my favorite performance from Lee was 'You're Still The One' and 'Simple Life'. I know everyone loved him singing Hallelujah, but I find it too 'berlakon'. Keep it real, dog.



How about Crystal? I thought Black Velvet during the finals was great. And of course, Give Me One Reason is something else. But, my absolute fav is Midnight To Georgia



I stayed in tonight so that I could catch the Idol finale. To be honest, I find the final show rather lame and bosan. Sungguh banyak faktor-faktor yang membuat saya ganguan perasaan. I can't really point my fingers to which one is more distrubing

1. I can't understand what Christy A was singing
2. Christy A ass is as big as mine
3. J Jackson sounds like M Jackson
4. The slew of kuda tuas that was thrown on stage
5. The ammount of prozac and horse tranquilizer that allows Pola Bedul to face the audience and talk.
6. No ammount of flesh baring or boob shaking could make the show any less interesting.

There were some glimpse of hope for a "moment". Like the begining of Casey singing Poison's Every Rose Has It's Thorn, then everything went thorny (if that's even a word). And of course you got to love Alanis Morissette. And yes, the girl on the guitar during the opening performance, Orianthi (what a cool name) was superb!

And why oh why, did Lee not perform any of Kings of Leon's songs? He would sounded yummy just like in this video that I ripped off from youtube. We sure could Use Somebody like you :)

No comments: