Sunday, March 7, 2010

Flashback of a Fool


One fine day, while channel surfing I stumbled upon this movie. I thot, the movie is pretty lame since it has James Bond in it. But with nothing better on, I just continued watching, mindlessly. Halfway thru, I was riveted. Damn! Best siut cerita ni. How come I never heard of it before? Was it in the cinemas back in 2008? I wonder if there was a soundtrack produced.

Read more of it here

So, why do I think it deserves a Bukak Baju Award (from me :)), and why you should watch it if you haven't:

1. Daniel Craig played Joe Scot, seems very human in this movie. No blank expression like James Bond.
2. The guy playing Joe Scot as a teenager SGT JAMBU. He's name is Harry Eden. He was Artful Dodger in Oliver Twist.
3. It has everything a British ChickLit brings - tragedy, love, betrayal, innocent teenage love, simple life...
4. There was this mind blowing scene (literally).. I mean how can one survived after what had happen.
4. After the last scene, aku nangis satu baldi! I lobes the last scene.
5. And also, because of this GREAT SONG by Bryan Ferry/ Roxy Music in this scene, which practically ties the story together:



If There's Something

(Ferry)
If there is something that I might find
Look around corners
Try to find peace of mind I say
Where would you go if you were me
Try to keep a straight course not easy
Somebody special looking at me
A certain reaction we find
What should it try to be I mean
If there are many
Meaning the same
Be specific just a game

I would do anything for you
I would climb mountains
I would swim all the oceans blue
I would walk a thousand miles
Reveal my secrets
More than enough for me to share
I would put roses round our door
Sit in the garden
Growing potatoes by the score

Shake your hair girl with your ponytail
Takes me right back (when you were young)
Throw your precious gifts into the air
Watch them fall down (when you were young)
Lift up your feet and put them on the ground
You used to walk upon (when you were young)
Lift up your feet and put them on the ground
The hills were higher (when we were young)
Lift up your feet and put them on the ground
The trees were taller (when you were young)
Lift up your feet and put them on the ground
The grass was greener (when you were young)
Lift up your feet and put them on the ground
You used to walk upon (when you were young)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

best soundtrack ever
http://www.amazon.com/Flashbacks-Fool-OST/dp/B0017PV5GK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1267963071&sr=8-3

danielle crack said...

carilah dvd pastu meh tgk lg sekali dgnku!

p/s byk betul peminat2 tegar blog kau ni ekk

Anonymous said...

megan fox naked nude , paris hilton sex tape
Megan has been late to the sets many times. She goes through the motions that make her exude this sense of misery. We’ve heard the A.D’s piped over the radio that Megan won’t walk from her trailer until John Turturro walks first! John’s done seventy-five movies and she’s made two megan fox naked
megan fox naked pics
Rolling Stone cover girl Megan Fox took part in a smoking hot photo shoot for the magazine, and of course, only the very best shots were used. Now several of the outtakes from the shoot have been released and trust me when I say that if this is this chick’s “bad work”, then it really doesn’t matter that she’s borderline retarded. Megan Fox cooking bacon in her undies, seductively chewing on her finger, hanging out all spread-legged and laughing wickedly… Does any of that appeal to you? Check out the gallery below megan fox naked video
megan fox naked pics
Megan plays a prostitute in the Old West who has a thing for outlaws. She did do some hot and heavy scenes in the horror flick, Jennifer’s Body; but she ended up killing the guys she made out with in that movie. megan fox fully naked