Saturday, August 21, 2010

Just whizzed by

In the excitement of spending the corporate card out in the desert, I just realized that I may have missed out a few interesting things that had happened these few months

1. Roger Federer is no longer No 1. Say whhaattt? And I just got his cap for my birthday!


2. 11 hour Wimbeldon match between Isner vs Mahut . Check out here

3. Kim beat the evil forces again at Wimbledon. Check out here

4. Chelsea won 2 of their opening matches with 6-0 thrashing! Yeay. Check out here

5. Cantik Tertarik Kau Memang da Bomb is now donning a red jersey. And he was red carded in his first match. And he missed a penalty. Arghhh...Dude, you're killing me!!!


6. Ricardo Carvalho has moved to Real. Sayy Whaaaattt?? :( Check out here

7. In F1 (which I have totally lost the plot), Mark Webber is leading the pack. Whot?

8. And... the one that I have been waiting, wishing and hoping for, finally did happen. It's just that I'm not there to enjoy it :( I suppose God has a better plan for me than the Local Boy in The Photograph :) Read more about it, here

~ Special shout out to my Gal Pal: "Beb, when shit hits the fan: Keep Calm and Carry On" ~

No comments: