Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008, Here We Go Again..

New year is finally here. Happy New Year! As usual, where did last year go? Mine went to 50% working (i think?!), the remainder 50% is between sleeping, eating and staring into space (or sometimes tv)...Let's not bother about new year resolutions... sebab I won't be bothered at all to make any efforts towards it, anyway. If you still want to do it... make it something simple... like, I'll eat more junk food than I did last year... or I vow not to wash my car every week (or make that every month)... Easier, no?

Righto... let's get the 'hi, hello world, lihatlah aku dunia' greetings out of the way. Yes, this is my first entry to the world of blogging. To all my friends who knows me too well, please, I insist... take a 10-minute break to laugh your ass off ( i hope some of you choke!!!).

Ha-Ha (to quote Nelson the bully) your anti-cyberspace friend has finally crumbled. She has a blog!!!! OMG... what has this world comes to?! What's next? Malaysia wins the World Cup? Hahahahahhahah... Well during my many, many 'staring-into-space' session, i find that as time goes by we tend to forget, even the things that excites the living hell out of us at one point in time...so I figured I should write... before I really forget (bla bla bla.. cue string quartet!!). Mum has that idea pegged down long ago. She writes in her diary every single day ... even if it's just to write... 'Ayah pergi pasar, aku siram bunga'. So, here to you, Mak!

(but gang.. this does not mean, that I will stop saying Internet is such an evil thing.. the picture of your toilet will eventually end up somewhere on the Net.. you just never know :P)

Jan 1st 2008, Dad was suppose to rent out our home in Johor. Tapi tak jadi because the folks that was suppose to move in decided not to. And the best part was that, my sisters found out about it after they spent half a day cleaning up junks that has been hiding in the house for the past 30 years!!! Apa ke jadah??!!

The house where I was born :p

3 comments:

ms ngantuk said...

1. malaysia is NOT going to win WC
2. is internet evil? haha we have a certain bigshot's sexromp dvd greeting us for ny! (i hope he & the family n the gal will all be fine tho!)

Unknown said...

kena la update more... ala2 GG gitu..

you know you love me, xoxo

Sayalah said...

as much as you wished it to happen.. NO, I did not choke while laughing!

Hahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahah!