Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sukses! Sukses!




Posted by Picasa



What a buzzing weekend on the TV front. There's Australian Open finals, there's Liverpool almost losing to some Parit-mana-punya team last nite, and there'll be AJL finals tonight. Yesterday Sharapova already won her 2nd Grand Slam after winning Wimbeldon some years back. Currently new kid on the block, Tsonga is in battle with 3rd seed Djokovic for the man's Australian Open title. Me always the underdog supporter is rooting for Tsonga... tapi nampak gaya mcm nak kalah je. So instead I spend some time playing around with Picasa and trying to figure out how to get the mp3 players on my blog. Oh yeahhhh Sukses! Sukses!

The pictures above are my nieces and nephews - Hanan, Meeya, Anees, Ameng Parit and Hamstead.. oh and not to forget dad who suddenly wanted to 'enter frame'. It was taken during last raya and I guess we were old bored gila. So I asked the rascals to pose for me. They were suppose to show different emotion in each frame... hahahhahahaha but in the end I guess in the end the pictures are all saying, ' This is what your kids will look like when they are sugar high'

And.. oh yeah managed to post the mp3 player. Since I'll be going to Sheila Majid concert this Friday (insya-allah.. kalau tak tergolek kat mana2... Friday is still far away), i'm playing all Sheila's song.

Tsonga is 2 sets down. Apa kejad!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sila review AJL 22 segera.. hahah. cepatlah!

Anonymous said...

Ha dah. Read the next entry.