Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sporting Weekend

It started with 12 hours shift on Friday night. Then (forgoing my sleep), a shower and a hunt for F1 parking tickets. RM50 and a nasi lemak later, I'm off to F1. Well... the qualifying session, at least. With a free granstand ticket, no less. Came equiped with bino, sun block, ear plug and an umbrella that will make Rihanna proud. All of which I forgot to bring and left in my friends car. I brought the umbrella though :)

We arrived just in time for the session. Sat right under the 5 illuminating starting (traffic) lights. Got a good view of the Ferrari pit... but not good enough to tell Massa and Kimi apart. 3pm sharp, Massa.. or was is Kimi went out on track... about the same time I realize my ear drums has a limit to loud noises! Mcm nak pecah telinga. Half way thru, I can't stand it... so I stood behind everybody and just watch the cars pass by. Thank you to the pesky usher who insisted that I take my seat, though I'm not blocking anyone. Several shots of empty track later, we had enough and decide to move it to the very important agenda of the day - hunting for team merchandises. Oh yeah!

Though it was a bit lemau, it was a fun outing. Thank god it did not rain. And thank you to the gadis- gadis litar, who provided us with few laughs. Ooooo... F1, also has Khemah Gagal! Malaysia Grand Prox 2008 was won by Kimi (borrrinnggg), 2nd place goes to BMW Sauber - Robert Kubica (YEAYYYYYYYY - I support the team of course) and 3rd place went to McLaren. Happy that my fav - Nick Heidfeld still finished within points.



Malam - wedding of my officemate. Pergi la sbb dah janji. It was great evening with loads of good music. Selamat Pengantin Baru, Bro.
Rupanya, AF 1st konsert - Jawa kegemaran menjadi judge. Lucky.. kalau tak dah sebakul lagi dosa aku pada dia sbb sure kena kutuk.
Sunday morning, marathon at Jalan TAR pulak. Dunno why suddenly inspired nak buat baju raya. A hunt for kain nak jadi baju kurung, tetiba bertukar menjadi ganas apabila aku terdiscover Globe Silk Store dah bukan Globe lagi. Dah jadi Sarah Hughes, selling some imported stuff. My mom would be sad. Ada a few branded goods that I found, entah betul ke tak.. beli je la sbb murah gila. And here comes, joke of the week, tetiba cashier tu terinspired pulak nak bagi kitaorg signature Sarah Hughes bag... which at first glance mcm beg kain perca nenek aku. I almost cried out, "what do you think you're doing???" tapi tak jadi sbb cashier tu mcm bangga gila bagi aku beg tu. Lama2 tgk tak la buruk sgt. Aku bagi kakak aku buat beg isi telekung.



And after all the media hypes, 9.25pm kick off at Old Trafford. Liverpool vs Manure. It was all good till the first yellow card. Meserano ( don't bother to spell the name correctly) started to annoy me. He keeps on asking for it... and I told Rafa (thru the TV screen), for goodness sake, take out this time bomb before he gets a red card. Ahhh... the moment I saw him, marching from the other end of the field, to give the ref another 'Fuck U', i knew it was ovahhh. Ovaahhhhhh. Rafa or Gerard should bitch slap him a bit, to provide us with some entertainment. Let's not even start with the Ref, coz he sure did pore cold water to the game. Thank you Ref for ruining it for all of us. I didn't watch the 2nd half, watched AF on youtube instead :)

11.25pm, kick off at Stamford Bridge. OH YEAH! Let's kick Van Persie around... and see if he'll get red carded for retaliation. Heheheheheh ... well.. someone scored for Arsenal... but I can't remember who. Who cares. All I remembered was Didier shots were superb! HELL YEAH! Too bad he wants to go to Barca and play footsie with Henry. Oh well, if he goes, I hope he takes Mikel with him... coz in my book, he's another time bomb. So will the Blues win EPL? Here's to wishing and hoping. It ain't ovah till it's ovah.

Next stop, Chelsea Vs Manure. When is it? 26th April? I hope I'm off that day. Till then, Blues Rules!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beb.. best gila jersey kau ni!!!!! Coolnye.

Anonymous said...

beb, bag tu mcm hideous! do u think i'd like 'sarah hughes'? if so, humor me on my next visit to kl!

Anonymous said...

beg kain perca lebihan sarah hughes... hahahaha...