Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Finale Week

Semua benda nak jadi this week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I got my laptop table. My plan to be a fat slob (mcm la selama ni tak) is finally complete! Behold... it stands next to the bed, and can be tilted. NICE!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally gaji masuk this week. Yipee!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, the Champions league final is tonight! Munich memories or what, Manure going down. Let's ponder together with Si Cantik Menarik Tertarik Kau Memang The Bomb.... on how sweet the victory will be. Hmmmmm....


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, American Idol Finale is today! I vote David Cook. I think David Archuletta is a fake - Fasha Sanda version jantan!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, Indiana Jones will hit Malaysia tomorrow. As much as I want to catch the first show tomorrow morning, I'd rather watch American Idol live. Nampaknya kena tgk lepas budak habis cuti sekolah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, AF6 dah konsert akhir. I just realize I have to work over the weekend. Ceh! Takpe la.. I'll watch the
rerun. I vote Stacy. Wah! Terlebih sudah!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, THE END.

1 comment:

ms ngantuk said...

beb mcmlah can vote for am idol fr here!
btw kau nye mr menarik tertarik main best but this bloody game is stretching into extra time. duh! i'm so bored for cashley asshole. kalau mng, dia bjaya achieve apa yg dia x in arsenal. kalau x, he always, always, always suck!