Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Who's your pick?

This was yesterday. While tgh merempit along Putrajaya Highway (I was suppose to be in the office 30 minutes ago), I was listening to the news. Ryan Reynolds was engaged to perempuan bosan Scarlett JOhansen (dun care if this is spelled wrongly)! W.T.F. why la he and Alanis ever broke off. There goes the morning.

Anyhoo... one fine day in the office, while pretending we were in serious discussion in the office, someone pop a question. Who's your Hollywood Favorite star? Ever. The face that makes you cut them out from magazines and paste it all over your buku latihan? My first thought, was - Hah. Easy. Then, alamak.. blank. Celaka, the guys was a way ahead coz I keep on hearing Jolie.. Alba.. Alba.. Jolie. Sheehh.. till the end of the day, I couldn't think of a name. Suddenly while driving back, it struck me.. ah yes, I used to like Christian Slater. A lot. This was back during the Robin Hood fame, ok. But of course, in today's context LAME O SUPREMO. Apakejad, kejadhar if I can say so.

Still, apa ke kaitannya dgn Ryan Reynolds? Well, I just saw him in Definitely, Maybe. Absolutely lobes it. The story was sweet.. tapi tak la wrist-slitting sappy. I never thought that he could play the role. Then, it hit me. Hey... he's my favorite star. I even downloaded his photos to my mobile. Nak jadi screen saver ok. I kid you NOT. MUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. mcm 13 year old.

I was hooked to Michael 'Berg' Leslie Bergen in Two Guys, A girl and A Pizza Place. I wonder if Berg ever end up with the biatch Ashley.


And here he is as Van Wilder with assistant Taj. Heheheheh


He also starred in Waiting. Pictured here with Justin Long. A movie that everyone should watch when it's on HBO. Serious lawak. Never ever go to a restaurant near closing time.


And this is what he looks like these days. Ulalala..


So, who's your pick?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special shoutouts to all my friends who's celebrating their birthday this month.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ladies!
Many happy return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keanu reeves sbb cool n name starts with K. also nkotb. ye this is very malu nk admit. next time carikan me bio keanu and whatever happened to nkotb hehaw! (ni dah ada at e-channel!~!)

but guys like alba n jolie. ok dulu me think jolie was the bomb, now dah haggard n old. but what is it about alba? she's dumb + cannot act. itu kot criteria yg guys like. besides the b factor. tp if b factor, then jordan or pam a should win kan?