Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rangkuman Sukan Minggu Ini

Rushed update. This is important (kononnya)


1. Soccer Front:

Manure was thrashed! Yippee. But Chelsea managed a draw only. Haih. What a killjoy.

Anyhoo, more importantly, Malaysia won gold in Sea Games Football. The long awaited Gold. 20 tahun katanya. Last time it was in 1989 in KL. I remember watching it... but can't remember who and how Malaysia won. Ye la .. masa tu baru 5 tahun.. mana nak ingat. Hahahah
Well, Malaysia beat Vietname 1-0 with an own goal? Sloppy goal or not, cheap shot or not, we won. Habis cerita! Well done boys. I hope you guys don't come back and once owning pieces of land, Datukship, Hondas, GTIs, BMWs... and totally forgot how to play footie.

I was in Singapore, watched the game live on RTM2... on the hotel bed, under the cover, while eating Murtabak dari Victory. Ha mmg victory pun :)


2. F1 front

I thot things are not going to be exciting at all next season. But Lo and Behold. I saw the news today and made me sat up. What? Petronas is sponsoring Mercedes GP? The winning Brawn GP team? The winning Brawn GP team with Ross Brawn as the team's principal? Even more interesting, Michael Schumacher has signed up as their driver. If this is not a winning recipe, I don't know what is. This will be like Ferarri days... minus the scarlett prancing horse that is. More rumors miling... maybe Heidfeld will get the 2nd driver's seat (or maybe Kubica or Nico Rosberg). Oh my... suddenly I feel like purchasing the F1 ticket now for I have a team to support. Hehehe... new merchandise to be bought - Mercedes GP Petronas FI team. (It's official. Check out their website)

But wait a second... the plot thickens. Apa hal pulak with Malaysia One Malaysia's F1 team with Lotus? Why the heck Malaysia brand is not sponsoring a Malaysia team? Scandal. Shock. Confused. As a patrotic Malaysian who does not vote but pay taxes, I strongly believe that Malaysian brand should support Malaysian team. But then again, the other part of me is thinking, if you're gonna blow your money... at least put it somewhere that has a chance of winning. I wish team Lotus Malaysia F1 the very best. I do hope you prove me wrong. But jangan marah, next season I will be wearing Silver and Blue Turqoise or Green.. or what ever it is.


To Mr Button. Pi rah mabuk. I would like to let you know that I have thrown away your Button Up t-shirt as it has been stained and it's not removable. I have no remorse at all saying good bye to it. Or to you.


Good bye and Good Nite!

No comments: