Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cinta Terhalang

I can't remember when I first saw him. I remembered that he looked so dashing and handsome zooming around town. I just couldn't wait to ask around who he was. It was love at first sight. Sighhhhh

"Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you"

It took me sometimes, but I finally got his name, where he's from, bits and pieces about him. I knew where his usual hang outs were, but I don't dare to venture that far. I think we met once, at a shopping mall. Well not met.. more like I bumped into him. Of course he won't remember it. I knew he was way out of my league. But I guess love is blind.

"Cinta ini kadang-kadang tak ada logika
Bersih smua hasrat dalam hati
Ku hanya ingin dapat memiliki
Dirimu hanya untuk sesaat"


Few years had already passed. I still dream about him sometimes. I have to say turning older suits him really well. He's handsome as ever. Will I ever be with him?




Oh well. One can always dream. Mazda6, ooi:

"When will you say yes to me
Tell me quando quando quando
You mean happiness to me
Oh my lover tell me when"

In the meantime, I'm singing this song:

"And if you cant be with the one you love, honey
Love the one your with
Love the one your with
Love the one your with"

This was meant to be my valentine's day entry. So much for that. Hahahahah. Darling Sawi Air, I lobes you!

Song credit in order of appearance:

Close To You - Carpenters

Tak Ada Logika - Agnes Monika

Quando, Quando, Quando - Micheal Buble & Nelly Furtado

Love the One You're With - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apa saje le puteri mayang mengurai