Monday, February 4, 2008

Sheila Majid in Konsert

Wa... so many things to write about. Planned to write over the weekend, but instead I choose to sleep. Mcm biasa. Heheheheh

Friday nite - 1st Feb (Selamat Hari Wilayah to Kuala Lumpur by the way), I was at Sheila Majid's konsert! YEAYYYYYY!!! I LOBBESSSSS EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

Semuanya best, takde yang tak best, melainkan best-best belaka... (execpt.. hmm the security dude or whoever yang flashed his torchlight towards me coz I was taking pictures - Hampeh!).

Sheila sang all the wajib song. My fav is always 'Antara Anyir dan Jakarta' ... but over the years I grow to love Kasih and Mengapa Kasih. I found this on YouTube. Tah bila la pulak dia ni menyanyi kat RTM.. but Kasih is in one of the medleys. To my friends who knows this song *wink*wink* " Mari, mari kasih, mari langkah kaki dengan pasti..." Enjoy!


Songs:Datanglah Ke Dlm Mimpiku/Kasih/Hasrat Cinta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh god aku baru nk ask kasih tu lagu apa til i read the last sentence. damn it! huh lagu tu segedik org yg sang it dulu, kalah mulan okehh!

btw my fav song is as always: DIA. ada tak? next time nk konsert, ajak aku lagi. tp mahal2 tak nakla, syg duit. i heard akak celine nk dtg..cam menariks until she has to sing karaoke anthem jinjangs inc, "my heart will go on...and on...."

murder me, harry!

Anonymous said...

Moinee,

bunyi mcm muhaini plak hahahahahha.. of course la DIA ada. Tak nyanyi tu riot crowd kang.

Next stop sunburst KL and maybe Dewa Rockestra? Jom!