Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cacamarba - one word

I'm back logged with my blog. There's so many things to write about, but so many lazy cells in my body. Padahal, I think I have taken so many off days these months, my colleague will eventually forget about me. Hah!


Yang pertama, yang ku nanti, akhirnya tiba juga. Suka Banget! Presenting my new laptop. Waited since last PC Fair to buy it. Bought if on Friday and it arrived on Tuesday. This is actually my first post from the laptop. I could've done it sooner, if not for the sucky Maxis connection. Power Mobile - apakejad!





Yang kedua - Ah, so I missed Celine Dion. So I wasn't one of the 20K people at Stadium Merdeka. So I was not there singing My heart will go on and on and on (alhamdulillah!). But I was at Esplanade-Singapore, shouting the words to We Will Rock You! I have to be honest, the story line was stupid. Some dance move (as recalled by my friend) made me cringed and squirmed in my seat. Don't even mentioned about the props. Props masa school play dulu pun lagi hebat. And yes, I did sleep during the second act. But the songs were great! It was like a rock concert! Worth every RM paid for it. We got great seats, right next to the stage. I could clearly see Mig Ayesa's lubang hidung. Ambik kau! Ooo and did I say, Esplanade tu mcm Istana Budaya la jugak the layout. Perhaps Istana Budaya, moving stages/platform impress me more, but perhaps the storyline doesn't do justice to the place.



Yang ketiga - Priceless or hors de prix. Everyone should watch this movie. I saw it the first time during the International Film Fest at GSC. Eversince then, I was hunting for it's DVD. I could not believe it, when the guy at HMV said, "oh it's a french film kan?" Oui!!!! Watch it. It's tres bien! Aku dah meracun semua orang to watch it. Hehehhe. Read more : Hors de Prix




Yang keempat - APM. Anugerah Planet Muzik. FYI - the tickets for this awards show were given out for free. Seperti biasa, last2 minute barulah nak mencari ticket, memanglah dah takde. Takpe kita cuba lagi lain kali. I even called the organizer, whom I'm sure was laughing their ass off when I asked about the tickets. Ok la, who cares, dah sudah pun awardnya.


What's my take? Let's see what's good first.

1. Sarah Sechan! TERIMA KASIH APM. Kurang sikit blood pressure aku.

2. They played Franz Ferdinand, each time the presenters came out.

3. Performances were good. Except Siti's Fantasia Bulan Madu.. a bit lame, tapi still OK LA TU.

4. Audience. Hahahah, Kain Pelikat after Anuar receives his award was a good one!

5. Yeay Siti and Anuar for knowing the ltrics to Ketahuan by Matta. Takde la nampak mcm ngok ngek.


Things that could be improved:


1. Thank you speeches. Eh tolong la, when nominated, at least prepare la sikit. Menang kalah lain cerita.

2. There were some akward pauses. Macam tetiba senyap and no activities. The producer should take care of that, so that takde la the show over run and had to rush at the end.

3. Search should have performed!

Things that could not be retrieved back of the wasted minutes of my life:


1. Baju Faizal Tahir - the whole shebang with the cord jacket and mis match pants and horrible shoes.

2. Baju Faizal Tahir - the semi shebang without the cord jacket, HORRID disgusting shirt (my eyes!!) and horrible shoes. Put the jacket on back please.

3. Faizal Tahir's thank you speech - I'm bored with the keeping my shirt on remarks so something like that. Honestly, I think you should take off your whole outfit!

4. Fara Ashikin taking eons to go on stage and accept her awards. Ye dek non, aku pun terkejut beruk kau menang.


Next week AIM. How will go? As long as there's no stupid banter between presenters, I think I'm going to be ok.

Contoh stupid banter:
Girl Presenter: " Apa khabar. Nampak hensem la. Hensem tak dia penonton?"
Guy Presenter: "Hahahahah. Baju I, Tajaan L*** Tailor. You pun apa kurangnya? Laki you ada dtg malam ni?"

WTF!

1 comment:

ms ngantuk said...

my take:
1.baju lord's tailor mcm buruk, thank u.
2. yes, search should've performed. aku sgt mengharap. even benggali opisku pon tgk apm n dok bebel why amy tak sing?!!!
3. perasan tak anak si nasir search tu carbon copy suhaina yahya habih??
4. why lah baju sarah sechan bagai tak semenggah? but she rocked! i like..
5. wish ada najip ali....