Friday, April 25, 2008

Summer of '69... well almost



I was born on April 25th 1969. It's almost summer. Here I am 4 months and clueless. I thot I was a swimming champion

..... but as I grew older, I worry a lot


.... who wouldn't? Especially if your parents photographed you naked on the front lawn. I couldn't believe them!


... not only I worry, I'm a sceptic too. They told me, this is a McLaren stroller. Tipu lah!


... I especially don't trust my big brother who likes to make faces while taking pictures. Look at his hand... it's been itching for something mischevious


.. Oh well, we eventually become best friends. Here I am beside him, supporting the liberation army of Jalan Masjid, Batu Pahat.


..and boy, do we have style!


..... that was of course, till Miss Snotty-SmellyBottom came along


.... and of course, I still worry sometimes. Especially when Miss Snotty-SmellyBottom is nearby. Can't really trust her.


All in all, my childhood was a great one. That's how I roll.


..so here's to another birthday. Blowing candles and hope that wishes come true!

Special shoutout to my sistah, CokNa - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We lobes you always and FOREVAH! - from Juned and Miss Snotty-Smelly-Bottom.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear cokna, happy, happy birtday!!! love u so much...

Anonymous said...

oo snotty smelly bottom dah bangun. heheheheh

Anonymous said...

cik ajustika mylossa pun baru bangun tido ke? ko membuto ke ko bekeje...

Anonymous said...

jun, ms snotty smelly bottom sgt rupa omputeh! (kak, u sure kembang! juned jgn jeles!!)
hehe btw happy b'day to ur sis. this is like a blast fr the past post, cool seh.. should put pix of cikgu jah n cikgu mud in the 60s/50s lak.

Anonymous said...

thanks ajustika milossa, the captions are perfect. Was wondering apasal tak de gambo ngan kau. This is perfect birthday giftn for a 39 year old gal!Love you n smelly bottom

Anonymous said...

People should read this.