Monday, November 24, 2008

Ida & Tania - I salute you!


I owe a lot of people apologies. Some of it I admit I was wrong, some of it I hope no one will ever brought it up ever again. But this time around, I was wrong and I should apologize. I'm admitting it and I'm writing about it in this blog.

Boy... I was WRONG. with captital W!

When I first saw that Ida Neria and Tania will be the contestant of the TARA3, my first thought was "Hek eleh... takde ke orang lain?". Then I saw their 'description' - Heiress?! Takde yang lebih sombong lagi ke? I was happy that there's another Malaysian team to root for. I was sure that they will be out by the 3rd leg. Ni mesti jadi team yang asyik nak kena kutuk aje for being diva nanti. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing but admiration and respect for Ida as an actress. No one can be a better Ena Manjalara Wagiman. Tapi tak boleh imagine macam mana dia nak race nanti.

Sekali tu bila dah start race. I'm pleasantly surprise that they were very very good. All task was executed without much complaint or unnecessary squable. Takde nak dengki2 orang. They manage to come in 1st on a few leg. At some points, they are more tougher than the guys. They rarely get lost. And yang paling penting, they are always happy. And take things light - making them to be the most enjoyable team to watch. Paling tak boley lupa Ida Nerina sempat nak beli Merinda Oren from a boat lady walaupun dah penat dayung sampan. A true Malaysian! Apa-apa hal, mesti soru dulu.

It really broke my heart when they did not manage to board the plane in Oman. Satu Malaya kecewa! The other two teams were just lucky. Langsung tak deserve to win. Satu team tu lemau, satu team pulak ada 5 year old yang degil tak nak dengar kata. Aku gelak gila tengok si 5 year old yang insist nak pikul treasure chest tu sorang2 though the girl friend offer nak tolong bawakkan. If they were head to head on that final leg in Phuket, perhaps Ida and Tania would have been the champion.

Hopefully there will be TARA - All Star, and Ida and Tania would be competing in it.

Perasan tak, so far Malaysian team mesti dapat top 3. Indeed Malaysia Boleh!

More interesting read about TARA at http://www.izadsyah.com/cp/

No comments: