Friday, November 14, 2008

Kencangkan sabuk pengaman anda...

The first time I saw this notice I seriously thot it meant 'kuatkan aircond anda' or something like that. Only after my friend pointed out... it meant "fasten your seat belt.. (or how the pilot announced it "please fasten your shitbelt"..) Hahahhahahah. Ok aku memang jahat.

Those who have been on Air Asia flight to Indonesia would have seen the sign behind each seats. Amazingly, most mat salleh can easily learn bahasa Indonesia rather than bahasa Malaysia. Here' a few phrases that caught my eye while I was in Bali, 2 weeks ago..

The sign above actually says : Ngobrol Tanpa Batas. Bahasa Melayu: Cakap Tanpa Had?

Easy one. Bahasa Melayu: Tandas or dikenali dengan lebih mesra, jamban.


I have no idea what's this in BM. Sebab selalu baca yang english aje. I think it's Tuntutan Bagasi (kot?) in Bahasa Melayu.


How sweet. Hilang dan Temu. Yang ni pun aku tak tahu dlm BM apa. Tah-tah Los and Faun. English word yang diMelayukan. I can't find anything in Google.


Pilihan Lelaki? Gentleman's Choice

Hahahaha I sneaked in a snap of this t-shirt. Anak no 4: Ketut. Anak no 2: Nyoman. Aku gagal nak ingat apa panggilan utk anak sulung or anak no 3.

Ambik kau. Bergayut la sepuas hati. 17 hours of free talk time I suppose.


This is my favorite! You do not need any PTPTN or FAMA scholarship to use it. Tandas Percuma!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bkn anak no 2 or 3 is known as made?
weh email aku pix bkk. aku dah ada phone baru. yippee!

Anonymous said...

weh email ke yahoomail. ofismail super sucks. (incl gambar pashmina n peha ku!)

p/s mana gambar2 pembelian juta2 kau?

Anonymous said...

So yellowwwwwww.. Ada apa2 dgn Digi ke?