Thursday, November 6, 2008

Where's the Love? It's not enough...

Remember Hanson? From the Mmmmbop fame? Heheheh. Maybe most remember them for being 3 young brothers, with the cute one on the drums. Well I remember them for this song - Where's the Love. It's has this teenage lollipop kinda of sound. It's a real pick me upper song.

It was a big hit when I was in Uni. One semester it was played on the air every morning while we were getting ready for class.

I'm dedicating this to a friend who's celebrating her 30th Birthday today! Here's to you Kak Non. Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan tak cirit birit di Siam Paragon! Hahahahhaha




Something has been going on and I don't know what it is
You don't mind the taking girl, but you don't know how to give
You drove me crazy but I don't know baby
You're thinking that it's me you're fooling
Where's the right in, all of our fighting?
Look at what you're doing
Where's the love
It's not enough
It makes the world go 'round and 'round and...
Where's the love
Just give it up
It makes the world go 'round and 'round and 'round
Can you tell me what you see whenever you look around?
We're tripping all over ourselves and pulling each other down
We're separating, consciousness is fading
Are you thinking that it's me you're fooling?
Where's the right in, all of our fighting?
Look at, look at, look at what we're doing

(Repeat Chorus)

Dark clouds all around, lightning, rain pouring down
Waiting for the bright light to break through
Face down on the ground
Pick us up at the lost and found

We've got to change our point of view, if we want the sky blue
We're segregating, consciences are fading
You're thinking that it's me you're fooling
Where's the right in, all of our fighting
Look at what we're doing

(Repeat Chorus)

Won't you, won't you give it up

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this song will always remind me of the time kat melaka yang aku setiap pagi beriya-iya try call hitz untuk contest sambung nyanyi lagu tu.

when i did get through, it was THIS song!! and i went like.."oh god.. oh my god.." endlessly sbb tak tau lyrics dia.

and lil kev cakap, kena nyanyilah, bukan pray.

Anonymous said...

oh trimas, i love this! nasib bkn emm..bop!
kan now ppl ga-gas over the jonas brother. then ppl compare jonas to hanson. seriously brother yg miley cyrus cried over tu mcm recycled fr the 70s ke 60s, buruk! and i don't think jonas brothers are sehebat hanson yg to me, are cool walau si taylor tu sgtlah lawa. puts us all girls to shame!

Anonymous said...

this song is ok
mm-bop reminds me of my gloomy yrs kat ppp...hahaha

zz