Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tea time in Doha

4.05 pm - Shut down. Shut down now!

4.10 pm - Parading around in sunnies at Al Mirqab lobby waiting for shuttle.

4.20 pm - Zzzzz in shuttle.

4.30 pm - Reach Golf Garden

4.35 pm - Sampai rumah, bukak fridge.

4.37 pm - Slouching on the sofa with the TV on while munching on these

Exhibit A - Twistos - Baked Bread Bites.

Sekali bite, nak 10 bungkus lagi. I was attracted to it since it says baked bread. Hmm, thinking to myself best kot if dip in soup or something. Ya right, to be honest, I have never eaten it with soup or something, because once I start eating them I can't stop. I can finish the whole pack by myself. Tau-tau, Seinfeld dah habis so is the Twistos.

Apa rasanya? Macam twisties but only better. Seriously, I can't bring myself to eat twisties now that I have tasted twistos. Sigggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I don't even have a picture of Twistos sebab sibuk makan, mana ada masa nak snap pictures. So had to look for it from the net. It comes in two flavours Olive & Oregano and Cheese & Onion. Nasib la bag aku lepas nak bawak balik Malaysia. If I have to repacked my bag, terpaksa la picnic Twistos kat airport. God knows how many I managed to bring back :P

Exhibit B - Welch's 100% Grape Juice




Dah makan Twistos satu karung, haus la pulak. So wash it down with a chilled Welch's Grape Juice. I bought them in all sizes, dari sekecik2 botol sampai la ke sebesar-besar botol. I just can't stop drinking them. I bet the cleaner who cleaned the apartment would thing that I have a drinking problem sebab my thrash is full of the clang-clang sound from the many empty bottles of the grape juice. Best gila. Plus kononnya it's a healthy drink, so kurang la rasa bersalah minum banyak-banyak. Read more here.

Again, no pictures so kena cilok dari Internet.

I'm not sure if I can get Twistos in KL, but the grape juice is available in Cold Storage. Expensive la of course. Tak boleh la nak minum macam air paip. Hehehe. In Doha, Starbucks do sell Twistos over the counter.. perhaps there's still hope yet.

2 comments:

macy gray said...

a'a grape juice tu ada in cold storage n sewaktu dgnnya.
so keje kau ptg2 n mlm - munching n tv je ke? hai indahnya....

Juned said...

the one who is fascinated of macy gray,

not entirely true... mlm2 selalunya keluar. hehehe