Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Too Much Of A Good Thing - The Sons

There's a chill in the air comin' off the river tonight,
Sure am glad I chose my sweater,
Walk alone, I walk alone tonight,
Yeah, I've felt better.
But I know, in my heart,
One car in an alley is better than a vacant lot,
And you'll see, on my face,
Lines on a young man can find their place.

Baby, I have left so much behind,
Until I passed the same place twice
Now I see just what ya done to me,
Too much of a good thing.

Can you hold the line,
another call's comin' in,
Might be the one I just got over,
Back and forth and up again,
For just a wrong number.
But to scream a good cry,
Could leave me naked in some stranger's eyes,
So I'll whisper, a little cry,
Hope this memory'll soon pass by. Ooh.

Baby, I got feelin's old and strong,
I did not think they'll last this long,
Tell me why your light keeps turnin' on,
I say too much of a good thing.
Too much of a good thing.

A lonely voice finds little demand,
it turns too shy and afraid to make a stand.

For one last time can't you listen to me,
Baby don't let me go silently

You're too much, you're too much.
You're too much of a good thing,
You're too much of a good thing, too much
Much too, much too, much too, much too, much too, much too, much too much,
You're too much of a good thing.


This is one of the coolest song that I have ever heard. Almost forgot about it. Though I'm not eager to watch Dumb and Dumber again, I would listen to the soundtrack till my ears fall off. Best gila!

Speaking of too much of a good thing, this long 'holiday' will soon be over. 2 more days to go. Can't wait to go back. Nasi lemak terminal and roti canai, here I come!

3 comments:

glenmarie said...

you..blk lusa ekk? bags packed? gift aku ada?
aku tersuka satu lagu lady antebellum mcm best gila :P

Juned said...

ye... balik esok malam.

Ha... hari tu kerek.. tak mo dgr country song. I'm hooked to Sugarland and Lady Antebellum. Gift kau insya-allah ada. Aku harap semuanya selamat sampai ke KL. Tangan aku rasa nak patah bila try lift the bags.

messina ozil said...

aku takut mengenangkan excess baggage kau!

haha aku tak tau apa lagu lady a till i hear this power ballad penuh perasaan sehhh.. rupanya country sikit cheh! oh tapi in most countries it is listed as adult contemporary :P